How to Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on BSNL [Caller Tune]
BSNL Tunes brings to you an exciting way to entertain your callers. Do away with the boring old ‘Tring Tring’ and greet your callers with your favorite tunes. With BSNL Tunes you can set popular tunes as your BSNL Tune and make your callers groove to your favorite tune. Select from the largest collection available across categories like Bollywood, Regional, International, Instrumental and much more.
Bsnl charge monthly subscription charges of Rs 30 on bsnl caller tune service. But the song selection charges of Rs 12 are charged on the selection of any new song or renewal of the song. The validity of any song is 30 days
Steps to activate caller tune on BSNL number
You can activate BSNL Dialer Tones on your mobile by accessing any of the following methods.
1. Set BSNL Caller Tune with USSD Service
Dial *567# (toll-free) to activate a tone of your choice
2. Dialer Tones Portal IVR Number 56700, 56789, 56768: Rs 2 per minute
Call on 56700, 56789, 56768 (Rs 2/ minute) and select a Dialer Tone from the available options.
3. Set BSNL Caller Tune with SMS Service (56700: Rs 2 per SMS )
You can send SMS <BT 32102> to 56700. BT code is important code for the particular song you want to set bsnl caller tune. If you want to set the song Masakali then you need to send SMS <BT 32102>.
4. Activate BSNL Caller Tune Online
- Visit BSNL Caller Tune website
- Now a list of songs will display, Choose your caller tune song from the list and click on the mobile icon.
- When you click on the mobile icon this type of image will display.
- Now Enter your mobile number and verify to activate caller tune via idea website.
Steps to Deactivate caller tune on BSNL number
You can deactivate the BSNL Tunes service by:
- Dialing 56700 and entering the other services category and selecting the unsubscription option
- Sending an SMS <UNSUB> to 56700 or 56799 (Toll-free)