How to Activate/Deactivate [Airtel DND Service]
Airtel DND (Do Not Disturb) is the method to block all Airtel unwanted Calls and SMS on your Airtel mobile network operator SIM. Every day you check your message inbox and what you see promotional messages in your message box. These promotional SMS alert frustrate our mind and very annoying because network company sends these of promotional call and message much time in a day.
- Airtel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- All SIM Services Check with Text Message USSD Codes
- All Updated Airtel USSD Codes Offer+Balance+Loan+Own Number
- Find Know Check [Airtel Own Mobile Number] Check USSD Code
Airtel DND (Do Not Disturb) Service is the way to activate and deactivate these Airtel unwanted Call and SMS on your Airtel mobile number. All telecom network service provider company send these promotional messages on the following topics.
- (1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
- (2) Real Estate.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Health.
- (5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
- (6) Airtel Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
- (7) Tourism and Leisure.
- (0) Fully Blocked.
If you are a new user and don’t know about this thing. Here in our article, you can get the full detail to activate Airtel DND service and deactivate Airtel DND service.
How to Activate/Deactivate Airtel DND do not disturb service
You need to send an SMS to activate the Airtel DND service on your number. Simply type the below SMS on the given number.
|Category & Description|
|0 – Fully blocked||Registration|
|0 – Fully blocked||START 0 to 1909|
|1 – for receiving SMS relating to Banking / Insurance / Financial Products / Credit Cards||START 1 to 1909|
|2 – for receiving SMS relating to Real Estate||START 2 to 1909|
|3 – for receiving SMS relating to Education||START 3 to 1909|
|4 – for receiving SMS relating to Health||START 4 to 1909|
|5 – for receiving SMS relating to Consumer goods and automobiles||START 5 to 1909|
|6 – for receiving SMS relating to Communication / Broadcasting / Entertainment / IT||START 6 to 1909|
|7 – for receiving SMS relating to Tourism and Leisure||START 7 to 1909|
|You may choose multiple categories. Ex. SMS <START 1,2,3> to 1909|
- SMS “START <Option>” or “START <Option>, <Option>” to register your preference for receiving selective categories of promotional SMS’, to 1909.
- In case you want to stop all promotions, SMS “START 0” to 1909.
- Or you could register via our dedicated IVR at 1909, from your Airtel mobile or landline phone
Promotional calls and messages will stop on your Airtel mobile number within 7 days from registration. You will receive a Unique Reference Number, through SMS, for your records.
Here is the manual method to activate Airtel DND service. Simply visit the Airtel official DND page.
- Activate/Deactivate Airtel Miss Call Alert Service
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Airtel
- Airtel Main Account Balance & Validity
- Airtel All States Toll-Free Customer Care number
- Port Airtel Mobile Number into any Other Indian Network
- Get (Airtel 2G/3G/4G GPRS Internet settings)(APN Setting)
- Airtel Credit (Loan Code + Loan Number) (Talktime Loan)