How to Activate/Deactivate Airtel DND Service
Every day you have seen this network operator send promotional calls and SMS daily on your number. These promotional SMS alert frustrate our mind and very annoying because the network company sends these promotional calls and message much time in a day. If you want don’t to receive these calls and SMS on your number, you can activate DND (Do Not Disturb) service that allows users to block all unwanted calls and SMS on your Airtel mobile number.
- Airtel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Airtel SIM Own Mobile Number Check USSD Code
- All SIM Services Check with Text Message USSD Codes
- All Airtel USSD Code to Check Offer, Balance, Loan, Own Number
Airtel DND (Do Not Disturb) service is an easy way to activate and deactivate these Airtel unwanted calls and SMS on your Airtel mobile number. Telecom network provider company send promotional messages on the following topics, so you can block all promotional messages or either you can set preference.
- (1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
- (2) Real Estate.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Health.
- (5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
- (6) Airtel Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
- (7) Tourism and Leisure.
- (0) Fully Blocked.
How to Activate Deactivate Airtel DND Service
If you are a new user and don’t know how to activate DND service on your Airtel number. Just send below-given message to block all spam calls and SMS on your number.
|Category & Description|
|0 – Fully blocked||Registration|
|0 – Fully blocked||START 0 to 1909|
|1 – for receiving SMS relating to Banking / Insurance / Financial Products / Credit Cards||START 1 to 1909|
|2 – for receiving SMS relating to Real Estate||START 2 to 1909|
|3 – for receiving SMS relating to Education||START 3 to 1909|
|4 – for receiving SMS relating to Health||START 4 to 1909|
|5 – for receiving SMS relating to Consumer goods and automobiles||START 5 to 1909|
|6 – for receiving SMS relating to Communication / Broadcasting / Entertainment / IT||START 6 to 1909|
|7 – for receiving SMS relating to Tourism and Leisure||START 7 to 1909|
|You may choose multiple categories. Ex. SMS <START 1,2,3> to 1909|
- SMS “START <Option>” or “START <Option>, <Option>” to register your preference for receiving selective categories of promotional SMS’, to 1909.
- In case you want to stop all promotions, SMS “START 0” to 1909.
- Or you could register via our dedicated IVR at 1909, from your Airtel mobile or landline phone
Promotional calls and messages will stop on your Airtel mobile number within 7 days from registration. You will receive a Unique reference number, through SMS, for your records or either you can follow the link to activate Airtel DND service from the website.
- Airtel Main Account Balance & Validity
- How to Get Airtel 3G/4G GPRS Internet settings
- Airtel All States Toll-Free Customer Care number
- Airtel Talktime Credit Loan Code & Loan Number
- How to Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Airtel
- How to Activate/Deactivate Airtel Miss Call Alert Service
- Port Airtel Mobile Number into any Other Indian Network