How to Activate/Deactivate Airtel DND Service
Most of the time, you may have seen the network operator send promotional calls and SMS daily on your number. These promotional SMS and call alert is very frustrating because inbox gets full and deleting spam messages is very annoying. If you don’t want to receive these calls and SMS on your number, just activate DND (Do Not Disturb) service on your Airtel number to block all unwanted calls and SMS on your number.
- Airtel Balance Transfer USSD Code
- Airtel SIM Own Mobile Number Check USSD Code
- All Airtel USSD Code to Check Offer, Balance, Loan, Own Number
Telecom network provider company sends promotional messages on the following topics, so you can block all promotional messages, or either you can set preference. Just follow the below-given steps to Activate, Deactivate Airtel DND service on your number.
- (1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
- (2) Real Estate.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Health.
- (5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
- (6) Airtel Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
- (7) Tourism and Leisure.
- (0) Fully Blocked.
How to Activate Deactivate Airtel DND Service
To block all spam calls and promotional messages on your Airtel number, Type in SMS “START 0″ and send it to 1909 from your Airtel number. If you want to block promotional messages and call for the specific category then send SMS “START <Option>” and send it to 1909 to register your preference for receiving selective categories, Or you could register via our dedicated IVR at 1909, from your Airtel mobile or landline phone.
|Category & Description|
|0 – Fully blocked||Registration|
|0 – Fully blocked||START 0 to 1909|
|1 – for receiving SMS relating to Banking / Insurance / Financial Products / Credit Cards||START 1 to 1909|
|2 – for receiving SMS relating to Real Estate||START 2 to 1909|
|3 – for receiving SMS relating to Education||START 3 to 1909|
|4 – for receiving SMS relating to Health||START 4 to 1909|
|5 – for receiving SMS relating to Consumer goods and automobiles||START 5 to 1909|
|6 – for receiving SMS relating to Communication / Broadcasting / Entertainment / IT||START 6 to 1909|
|7 – for receiving SMS relating to Tourism and Leisure||START 7 to 1909|
|You may choose multiple categories. Ex. SMS <START 1,2,3> to 1909|
Promotional calls and messages will stop on your Airtel mobile number within 7 days from registration. You will receive a Unique reference number, through SMS, for your records, or either you can follow the link to activate Airtel DND service from the website.
- Airtel Main Account Balance & Validity
- How to Get Airtel 3G/4G GPRS Internet settings
- Airtel All States Toll-Free Customer Care number
- Airtel Talktime Credit Loan Code & Loan Number
- How to Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Airtel
- How to Activate/Deactivate Airtel Miss Call Alert Service
- Port Airtel Mobile Number into any Other Indian Network