How to Activate/Deactivate BSNL DND Service
Most of the time, you may have seen the network operator send promotional calls and SMS daily on your number. These promotional SMS and call alert is very frustrating because inbox gets full and deleting spam messages is very annoying. If you don’t want to receive these calls and SMS on your number, just activate DND (Do Not Disturb) service on your Bsnl number to block all unwanted calls and SMS on your number.
- BSNL Credit Loan Code & Loan Number
- BSNL Balance Transfer Number & USSD Codes
- All SIM Services Check by Text Message USSD Codes
- All BSNL SIM USSD Codes to Check Offer, Balance, Loan
- How to Port BSNL Mobile Number into any Other Network
Telecom network provider company sends promotional messages on the following topics, so you can block all promotional messages, or either you can set preference. Just follow the below-given steps to Activate, Deactivate Bsnl DND service on your number.
- (1) Banking/Insurance/Financial products/credit cards.
- (2) Real Estate.
- (3) Education.
- (4) Health.
- (5) Consumer goods and automobiles.
- (6) Bsnl Products & Services/Communication/Broadcasting/ Entertainment/IT.
- (7) Tourism and Leisure.
- (0) Fully Blocked.
How to Activate Deactivate Bsnl DND Service
To block all spam calls and promotional messages on your Bsnl number, Type in SMS “START 0″ and send it to 1909 from your Bsnl number. If you want to block promotional messages and call for the specific category then send SMS “START <Option>” and send it to 1909 to register your preference for receiving selective categories, Or you could register via our dedicated IVR at 1909, from your Bsnl mobile or landline phone.
|Category & Description|
|0 – Fully blocked||Registration|
|0 – Fully blocked||START 0 to 1909|
|1 – for receiving SMS relating to Banking / Insurance / Financial Products / Credit Cards||START 1 to 1909|
|2 – for receiving SMS relating to Real Estate||START 2 to 1909|
|3 – for receiving SMS relating to Education||START 3 to 1909|
|4 – for receiving SMS relating to Health||START 4 to 1909|
|5 – for receiving SMS relating to Consumer goods and automobiles||START 5 to 1909|
|6 – for receiving SMS relating to Communication / Broadcasting / Entertainment / IT||START 6 to 1909|
|7 – for receiving SMS relating to Tourism and Leisure||START 7 to 1909|
|You may choose multiple categories. Ex. SMS <START 1,2,3> to 1909|
Promotional calls and messages will stop on your Bsnl mobile number within 7 days from registration. You will receive a Unique reference number, through SMS, for your records, or either you can follow the link to activate Bsnl DND service from the website.
- All SIM GPRS 2G/3G/4G Internet APN Setting
- All SIM Balance Check Number (Airtel-BSNL-Jio-Idea-Vodafone)
- All SIM Balance Transfer USSD Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Jio-Vodafone)
- All SIM Own Mobile Number Check Code (Airtel-Idea-BSNL-Jio-Vodafone)
- All SIM Credit Talktime Loan Number & USSD Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)