Airtel Family Share : Share your 3G/4G internet data with your family & friends
Airtel Easy Share provide the facility to transfer your airtel prepaid mobile number internet data balance to another mobile number. that can be your friend family or other. whom you want to share your internet data. This is great facility provide by the network operator to the users.
This Airtel internet balance share facility is only for airtel users. It means you can transfer your airtel prepaid data to another airtel number. You can’t transfer to other network operator sim.
- Link your Aadhaar to your mobile number
- Idea EasyShare : Share Idea Internet (Data, Voice & SMS) with friends & family
This facility help very much to the users in case of emergency and helpful for those customers who think this type of facility (internet sharing) should be provided by the company.
How to Share your Airtel 3G/4G internet data Balance
I am going to tell you the steps how you can transfer your airtel prepaid account 3G/4G internet Data balance to another mobile number. Read the steps and terms and conditions before transfer your airtel internet 2G/3G balance to another number.
- First, all go to Airtel Internet Data Share Official Page.
- Now Enter your airtel mobile number and login with OTP (One Time Password).
- After entering OTP this type of window will show you, that is shown in below image.
Alternate Method to Share your Airtel 3G/4G internet data Balance
- Download My Airtel App
- Now Login with mobile number and verify OTP.
- Now Tap on the left side menu bar and select family share option.
- Add the Family Members(s) to your plan.
- Ask your Family Member(s) to verify via SMS.
- And share your data and benefits with family members.
Terms and Conditions
- Now add your Airtel mobile number whom you want to share your airtel 3G/4G internet data balance.
- You can add maximum 4 number on your list.
- When the shared data balance reaches thresholds of 100 MB, 50 MB and 10 MB, 0 MB, SMS warning alerts will be sent to all members of the family.
- First of you need to add the mobile number before sharing your internet data balance to another airtel number.
- You can add mobile number by two ways, one is an online method and another is you need to send a message from your mobile number.
- Send a message “Share” and send to 121
- Now a full instruction message will receive on your mobile number that is given below in the screenshot.
- To check your family member number detail list send a message.
- Send a message “View” to 121.
- To add your number to the list ADD<space><10 Digit Airtel Prepaid mobile number> and send to 121.
- To Delete your number on the list DEL<space><10 Digit Airtel Prepaid mobile number> and send to 121.
- After adding the mobile number in list confirm it.
#1. Share 10MB Data balance
If you want to transfer 10MB data then dial below ussd codes and follow the instruction
Dial *141*712*11*<Receiver phone number>#
(EX. *141*712*11*9999999999# touch on call.
#2. Share 25MB Data balance
If you want to transfer 25MB data then dial below ussd codes and follow the instruction
*141*712*9*<Receiver phone number>#
#3. Share 60MB Data balance
If you want to transfer 60MB data then dial below ussd codes and follow the instruction
*141*712*4*<Receiver phone number>#
- Airtel Internet Balance Check USSD Codes
- Airtel Balance Transfer (Number) USSD Codes
- Idea Credit (Loan Code + Loan Number)
- All Idea USSD Codes
- All Reliance (Prepaid and Postpaid) USSD Codes
- All Vodafone (Prepaid and Postpaid) SIM USSD Codes
- All BSNL SIM USSD Codes
- Idea Mobile Number Check Codes