Airtel 3G/4G/ Internet Data Balance Check | USSD Codes
Now track your Airtel 4G Internet data balance with ussd codes, and few other ways through which we can know about Airtel data balance usage. Using the ussd service, we can only know only Airtel prepaid number remaining 4G Internet data usage detail. By using these short ussd codes we can check Airtel 2G internet data balance, Airtel 3G internet data balance and airtel 4g net balance.
These short GPRS or internet data balance check code are very important for every user, if you are using Airtel network internet services on your Airtel number. Because after expiring the data pack, network company start cutting balance from the main account. If you want, after expiring the data balance network doesn’t charge from your main account balance. You can deactivate this service by calling on Airtel customer support center. It means after expiring the data balance your main account balance will not change from your balance. You need to recharge your internet data pack for regular usage.
- Airtel Credit Loan Code & Loan Number
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Airtel
- Airtel Balance Transfer Number & USSD Codes
Airtel GPRS Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes
- To know your Airtel 2G internet balance Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and proceed to 1
- To know your Airtel 3G internet balance Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and proceed to 1
- To know your Airtel 4G Internet balance Dial *121*51# then enter 4 (Balance & Validity) option and proceed to 1
Airtel GPRS Internet Data Balance Check by Airtel App
- Download My Airtel App.
- Now Signup account and verify the mobile number. If you don’t know your airtel mobile number, you can find with the help of ussd codes.
- Now airtel app dashboard will show, tap your finger on the account balance and select data balance option.
Airtel balance check online with Self-care Service
- Login Airtel Self-care ( Enter your mobile number and request for OTP for login)
- After login you can see balance and usage on airtel self-care dashboard.
#1. What is the internet balance check code?
Airtel internet data balance check code are those short ussd codes, which give you quick ussd based information. By using unique shortcodes you can check your airtel sim GPRS data balance.
If you don’t have sufficient Data balance in your account and you are in an emergency. I want to suggest you take net data loan. Telecom network companies provide data loan MB balance like as talk time credit in case of an emergency. If you don’t know how to take loan so check out the article on internet data loan code.
If you like our article then share it on social it may be helpful for other users who needed it. You can subscribe our newsletter for daily telecom related update.
- Airtel Family Share: Share your 3G/4G Internet data with your family & friends
- All SIM (Own Mobile Number Check) Code (Airtel-Aircel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone-Reliance) and Others