BSNL USSD Codes to Check – Balance & Validity
Now check your Bsnl number main account balance, net balance usage and all other services balance just by dialling the ussd code. It’s an easy way to check the balance and validity-related information of your Bsnl number.
When a new user switch from one network to another network number. He does not have the information of the new network codes, which is used to check recharge balance, data balance and many other types of balance related to new network services.
It is very important for every user to have knowledge about common network codes which are used to main balance and net balance.
- Port BSNL Mobile Number into any Other Network
- All SIM Balance Check Number (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)
Bsnl Balance and Validity Check USSD Codes
There are various alternative ways other then ussd code to check your Bsnl prepaid mobile number balance and validity. Just dial the *123# | *124*1# | ussd code to check your Bsnl number balance or if you are an android user, you can download My Bsnl App to track activate services balance and other information.
Bsnl Internet Data Balance Check Number
You can check out our previous shared article to know your Bsnl internet data balance. After all, you have an issue related to any Bsnl service, you can contact on Bsnl customer care number or if you are getting spam call and SMS activate Bsnl DND service to stop spam calls and SMS.
- All SIM Own Number Check Code (Airtel-Aircel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone)
- All SIM Balance Transfer USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)
- Idea EasyShare: Share Idea Internet (Data, Voice & SMS) with friends & family
- All SIM Credit Loan Number & USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)
- Airtel Family Share: Share your Airtel 3G/4G internet data with your family & friends