BSNL USSD Codes to Check Balance & Validity
Now check your Bsnl number main account balance, internet usage, and other services balance just by dialing the ussd code. It’s an easy way to check the balance and validity-related information of your Bsnl number. When a new user switches from one network to another network number. He does not have the information on the new network codes, which is used to check the recharge balance, data balance, and many other types of balance related to new network services.
- How to Port BSNL Mobile Number
- All SIM Balance Check Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)
- All SIM Internet Balance Check Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Jio-Vodafone)
Bsnl Balance and Validity Check USSD Codes
There are various alternative ways other then ussd code to check your Bsnl prepaid number balance and validity. Just dial the *123# | *124*1# ussd code to check your Bsnl number balance or if you are an android user then you can download Bsnl App to track activate services balance and other information.
Bsnl Internet Data Balance Check Number
You can check out our previous shared article to know your Bsnl internet data balance. After all, you have an issue related to any Bsnl services then you can contact Bsnl customer care number. If you are getting spam call and SMS activate Bsnl DND service to stop spam calls and SMS.
- All SIM Own Number Check Code (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Jio-Vodafone)
- All SIM Balance Transfer USSD Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Jio-Vodafone)
- All SIM Credit Loan Number & Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Jio-Vodafone)