Get (Aircel 2G/3G/4G GPRS Internet settings)(APN Setting)
In our article, you will get the detail to activate Aircel SIM internet pack and method to get the Aircel sim GPRS internet settings.But before we know the step to get the Aircel 4g internet settings. We must need to know why this internet GPRS setting is important.
What is the Internet GPRS Settings?
General packet radio service, or GPRS, is a wireless data service that enables you to send the information between a mobile phone network. It is used for 2G/3G and 4G mobile phones for multimedia messaging, Internet access and various applications
Why Aircel GPRS Settings are important.
Aircel GPRS internet setting provides you to configure your android mobile settings with the network operator to use internet data and MMS services. Simply you need to send a message to get aircel internet settings for android mobile. Network operator quickly send these net setting on your phone, save all these internet settings and reboot the mobile phone. Now you will easily able to use aircel internet in your mobile. Below are the steps to get aircel 2G/3G/4G gprs settings.
Steps to Get the Aircel GPRS Setting
You can get aircel GPRS internet setting by sending a simple message or you can dial ussd code to get aircel 3G internet GPRS settings.
- To access 3G gprs internet service in your handset should be 3G enabled. You can check by sending a message “CHECK 3G to 121“. Your handset is 3G enabled or not.
- If 3G service is not activate on your mobile number. You can activate 3G service by sending a toll free SMS “START 3G to 121” from your AIRCEL mobile.
- Send an SMS “PI to 121” to get 3G settings.
Pocket Internet 3G GPRS settings
“PI” to 121
Get GPRS settings
“GPRS” to 121
Get WAP settings
“WAP” to 121
Get MMS settings
“MMS” to 121
If want more detailed information about Aircel C internet settings and procedure to configure it. You can check GPRS configuration official guide on it.
You can Configure aircel 2G/ 3G/4G GPRS by APN setting
Steps to Configure Aircel 2G/ 3G/4G APN setting
- Open mobile setting and find mobile network menu.
- Now go to Access Point Names (APN) menu and create new APN.
- Below are the Aircel network APN setting.
|Data Bearer||PACKET DATA|
If you like our article then subscribe our mailing address for the latest update. Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter for any telecom related news and important code. Give us your valuable feedback below in the comment.Save these setting and restart your mobile.