Get (Airtel 2G/3G/4G GPRS Internet settings)(APN Setting)
In our article, you will get the detail to activate airtel SIM internet pack and method to get the airtel sim GPRS internet settings. But before we know the step to get the airtel 4g internet settings. We just need to know why this internet GPRS setting is important.
What is the Internet GPRS Settings?
General packet radio service, or GPRS, is a wireless data service that enables you to send the information between a mobile phone network. It is used for 2G/3G and 4G mobile phones for multimedia messaging, Internet access and various applications
Why Airtel GPRS Settings are important.
Airtel GPRS internet setting provides you to configure your android mobile settings with the network operator to use internet data and MMS services. Simply you need to send a message to get airtel internet settings for android mobile. Network operator quickly send these net setting on your phone, save all these internet settings and reboot the mobile phone. Now you will easily able to use airtel internet in your mobile. Below are the steps to get Airtel 2G/3G/4G GPRS settings.
Steps to Get the Airtel GPRS Setting
You can get airtel GPRS internet setting by sending a simple message or you can dial ussd code to get airtel 3G internet GPRS settings
Send SMS “MO” To 54321
You can get Airtel setting manually by Airtel official website. Simply Visit the Airtel GPRS setting link and enter your mobile to get airtel net setting on your mobile.
You will get the settings via SMS on your airtel mobile. Please save these settings as default settings.
You are ready to start browsing! (GPRS service will be charged as per your bill plan. Please call 121 for further details.)
You can Configure Airtel 2G/ 3G/4G GPRS by APN setting
Steps to Configure Airtel 2G/ 3G/4G APN setting
- Open mobile setting and find mobile network menu.
- Now go to Access Point Names (APN) menu and create new APN.
- Below is the airtel network APN setting.
|APN-Access Point Names||airtelgprs.com|
|Data Bearer||GPRS or PACKET DATA|
Steps to Troubleshoot Airtel Internet Problem
Your phone’s network settings can affect its network performance so it’s worth checking these things:
- Handset Data/Roaming Data: Check whether your handset data is switched on in the Mobile Settings. If you are in Roaming, please turn on the Roaming data.
- Network selection: check that your device is set to automatically select a network
- Network mode: make sure your device’s network mode is set to automatically switch between 2G, 3G and 4G.
- For Android : Settings -> Mobile Network -> Preferred Network Type -> Select Prefer LTE
- For iOS : Settings -> Cellular -> Voice & Data -> Select 4G
- For Windows : Settings -> Cellular + Sim -> Highest Connection Speed – Select 4G
- APN : Make sure you’re using our Access Point Name (APN) settings for internet and MMS. APN should be airtelgprs.com (For iOS phones, APN setting is not required)
If you like our article then subscribe our mailing address for the latest update. Don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter for any telecom related news and important code. Give us your valuable feedback below in the comment.Save these settings and restart your mobile.