Get (Jio 2G/3G/4G GPRS Internet settings)(APN Setting)
In our article, you will get the detail to activate Jio SIM internet pack and method to get the Jio sim GPRS internet settings.But before we know the step to get the Jio 4g internet settings. We must need to know why this internet GPRS setting is important.
What is the Internet GPRS Settings?
General packet radio service, or GPRS, is a wireless data service that enables you to send the information between a mobile phone network. It is used for 2G/3G and 4G mobile phones for multimedia messaging, Internet access and various applications
Why Jio GPRS Settings are important.
Jio GPRS internet setting provides you to configure your android mobile settings with the network operator to use internet data and MMS services. Simply you need to send a message to get jio internet settings for android mobile. Network operator quickly send these net setting on your phone, save all these internet settings and reboot the mobile phone. Now you will easily able to use jio internet in your mobile. Below are the steps to get Jio 2G/3G/4G gprs settings.
Steps to Configure Jio 2G/ 3G/4G APN setting
- Open mobile setting and find mobile network menu.
- Now go to Access Point Names (APN) menu and create new APN.
- Below are the Jio network APN setting.
|Authentication Type||Not Set|
- Save these setting and restart your mobile.
If you like our article then subscribe our mailing address for the latest update. Don’t forgot to subscribe our newsletter for any telecom related news and important code. Give us your valuable feedback below in the comment.
- Get (Tata Docomo 2G/3G/4G GPRS Internet settings)(APN Setting)
- Get (Vodafone 2G/3G/4G GPRS Internet settings)(APN Setting)
- Get (Airtel 2G/3G/4G GPRS Internet settings)(APN Setting)
- Get (BSNL 2G/3G/4G GPRS Internet settings)(APN Setting)
- All (Reliance Jio SIM USSD Codes)2017 JIO PRIME & Postpaid
- All SIM APN GPRS Internet Setting 2G/3G/4G Configuration with APN