IDEA USSD Codes to Check – Balance & Validity
Now check your Idea number main account balance, net balance usage and all other services balance just by dialling the ussd code. It’s an easy way to check the balance and validity-related information of your Idea number.
When a new user switch from one network to another network number. He does not have the information of the new network codes, which is used to check recharge balance, data balance and many other types of balance related to new network services.
It is very important for every user to have knowledge about common network codes which are used to main balance and net balance.
Idea Balance and Validity Check USSD Codes
There are various alternative ways other then ussd code to check your Idea prepaid number balance and validity. Just dial the *130# | *131*3# | ussd code to check your Idea number balance or if you are an android user, you can download My Idea App to track activate services balance and other information.
You can check out previously shared article for all Idea ussd codes.
- How to Port a mobile SIM
- All SIM balance check with text message
- All SIM Own Number Check Code (Airtel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone)
Idea Internet Data Balance Check Number
You can check out our previous shared article to know your Idea internet data balance. After all, you have an issue related to any Idea service, you can contact on Idea customer care number or if you are getting spam call and SMS activate Idea DND service to stop spam calls and SMS.
- All Tata DoCoMo USSD Codes
- All Types of MTNL SIM USSD Codes
- All Vodafone (Prepaid & Postpaid) SIM USSD Codes
- All Telenor (Prepaid & Postpaid) SIM USSD Codes
- Vodafone Balance Transfer Number & USSD Codes
- Vodafone Internet Balance Check USSD Codes
- How to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage
- Airtel opera mini handler Free internet trick