How to Transfer Jio Balance to Another Jio Number
Jio is the only network in India that provides 4G LTE network coverage in 22 telecom circles. It is very popular because of the quality of voice calls and unlimited data plans at a very low rate. If we compare Jio services with other Indian telecom market companies, no company can beat the network of Jio. But apart from this, there are some tribe areas in India where Jio company doesn’t provide their services. In those areas, Vodafone, Idea, and Airtel work well in India.
Many people want to transfer their Jio number data balance and other benefits to another Jio number. Here we will kn0w the step to transfer Jio balance, but we want to give an update for those customers who want to transfer their Jio balance to another telecom network company number like Airel, Idea, Vodafone. There are no telecom companies in the market that allow transferring benefits and balance to another network number. It means you can transfer your network balance at the same network number in the same circle.
How to Transfer Jio Data to Another Number
Reliance Jio balance transfer service allow users to transfer Jio balance on the Jio number only. Jio offers 1.5 GB daily data and unlimited voice calls in their pack. But if you want to transfer your Jio data balance from an unlimited offer pack. You can’t do it, you have to additionally recharge on your Jio account from MyJio App. Or there is no ussd service to transfer Jio 4G balance you have to do everything with the help of MyJio App.
Just follow the below steps to transfer Jio balance to another Jio number
How to Transfer Jio Balance To Another Jio number
Note: Ensure your data is active on Jio SIM in your mobile to be able to ‘Sign in with SIM’.
- Step 1) Install MyJio App.
- Step 2) Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Step 3) Now you can see your Jio App Dashboard at the top left side of the screen select menu bar.
- Step 4) Tap on the menu bar and select My Vouchers option.
- Step 5) Now add any Jio plan on your mobile number and pay via Paytm, Debit Card, or net banking.
- Step 6) After adding a voucher you can easily transfer Jio benefits on another Jio number.
- Step 7) Tap on the transfer button and follow the instructions.
After all, if you need any type of help you can call on Jio toll-free customer care number.