(Jio Balance Transfer) Number USSD Codes
Jio is the fastest internet service provider company which offers Data and calling service at low rate. It is very popular in India for its services and Internet speed. If we compare Jio and its services to any other telecom company. No company can’t compete Jio.
In this article, you will get the detail about jio balance transfer service. Many people try to transfer Jio Data balance and other benefits on another jio number. Some people want to transfer jio balance on other network operator mobile number. Telecom network offers this type facility to same network number. It means you can not transfer your data, balance and other benefits to another network operator number.
Jio to Jio Balance Transfer
Reliance jio Balance transfer service provides the facility to transfer balance one Jio number to another Jio number. You can transfer your prepaid account balance into another Jio number. If you are looking for Jio balance transfer ussd code. I want to clear out no ussd service is started by jio company. Everything you can do with the help of My jio App. Some website updating fake jio ussd codes and wasting users time.
Here is the right method to transfer Jio balance to another jio mobile number.
Steps to Transfer Jio Balance Transfer to other Jio number
Ensure your data is active on Jio SIM in your mobile to be able to ‘Sign in with SIM’.
1. Install MyJio App
2. Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
3. Now you can see your Jio App Dashboard at the top left side of the screen select menu bar.
4. Tap on the menu bar and select My Vouchers option.
5. Now add any Jio plan on your mobile number and pay via Paytm, Debit Card or net banking.
6. After adding Voucher you can easily transfer jio benefits on another Jio number.
7. Tap on Transfer button and follow the instructions.