Port [Airtel Mobile Number] into any Other [Indian Network]
MNP (Mobile Number Portability) is a service provided by every telecom operator. Under this service, I am going to tell you easy steps to port your Airtel mobile number to any other network like Idea, Aircel, BSNL, Reliance, Jio, Docomo and another available network in India. If you don’t know about porting then continue reading our article. So let’s know the answer of the simple question what is porting.
What is Porting?
In simple words, MNP (Mobile Number Portability) is a service provided by every telecom operator. Under this service, you can transfer your mobile number to another network.
Why People Port to Other Network.
Many people are using the different network operator mobile sim. But in the telecom market, some network operator provides good service. So people want to port the sim because of the high cost of call and data or other services related to the existing network or any other reason for the port the sim
Note: – But before porting your mobile number to another operator. Keep in mind you are using that number from minimum 90 days to port your sim into another network
Document required while Porting your SIM.
- A passport size photo.
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof.
- Porting Code.
Steps to Port Airtel Mobile Number into Idea-Aircel-Vodafone-BSNL-Reliance-Jio-Other
“PORT<space> Mobile number” To 1900
- First of all, write PORT in the message then after give one letter space and type your airtel mobile number. You want to port and send to 1900.
- Now a UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your Airtel mobile by your telecom network.
- Below is the demo image of Airtel Port code received on mobile number.
- This is important Airtel porting Code which is used at a time when you will fill the forum to apply for porting your Airtel mobile number to another network.
- Now visit your nearest network operator store (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Reliance-Jio-Docomo any other) in which you want to port your sim and tell them you want to port your sim.
- They will fill the forum for port and choose your plan into the network and attach your document and photo.
- Now pay the amount for porting service.
- Store operator will give you new sim card.
- It will take 7 days to port your sim to the new network.
- Your previous network sim automatically Stop now use the new sim.
- Your mobile number will same.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification.
- Port Idea Mobile Number to any Other Network
- Port Aircel Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Jio Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Telenor Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port BSNL Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Vodafone Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Reliance Mobile Number into any Other Network