Telenor Talktime Credit Loan | Code & Number
Telenor is formerly known as Uninor, it is MNC corporation which is providing services in the 8 different telecom circle in India. Telenor offers to their users talktime loan in case of emergency when your account balance is running low. If you are a Telenor network subscriber and looking for the ussd codes to take talktime loan. Telenor network offers loan code & loan number service to take talk time loan in case of emergency.
- All Network USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone)
- All SIM Own Number Check Code (Airtel-Aircel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone)
- All SIM Balance Transfer USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)
Telenor loan service is very helpful in case of emergency or your Telenor sim balance is running low. You can check out a previous shared topic for detailed Telenor ussd codes list.
Under Telenor loan code service users can take Rs.5 rupees talktime amount to make a call in case of emergency. But only prepaid customers can take benefit of Telenor loan service if they are full-filling following terms & conditions.
- Make sure you are using Telenor network service is at least 90 days.
- User can’t take a loan in case of previous loan due is pending.
How to Take Telenor Credit Loan with USSD
Dial *141# and proceed to take Rs.5 Loan
There are two ways that Telenor offers to avail the Telenor credit loan benefits, which are Telenor loan code and Telenor loan number? But before availing the service it is required for a user he/she is Telenor customer from 90 Days and there should not be any old loan outstanding balance.
- How to Port a mobile SIM
- How to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage
- All Bank Account Balance Check USSD Codes (Without Internet)
Does Telenor charge extra amount for this service
Telenor charge service amount on the loan service at the time of loan due. It means when you will recharge your Telenor number next time, it will automatically deduct the loan amount with the service charge from your balance.
For e.g – Loan amount Rs.5 | Service Charge approx 1 | Total due Rs.6
If you get loan amount on Telenor/Uninor Rs.5 once when you will pay the loan amount next time. It will automatically deduct Rs.6 from your Telenor/Uninor prepaid account balance. Below are the Telenor/Uninor loan number and ussd codes to get.
- All Aircel SIM USSD Codes
- All Tata DoCoMo USSD Codes
- All Reliance Jio SIM USSD Codes
- All SIM Services Check by Text Message USSD Codes
- Share Idea Internet (Data, Voice & SMS) with friends & family