Vi miss call alert service allows the facility to notify you via message while your phone is switched off or out of coverage area. With the help of this service, it notifies the caller information who tried to call you when your mobile number was unavailable. This cost service charges Rs.30 monthly basis.
Vi Net Balance Check Code | Port Vi Number | Vi Number Offer Check
How to Activate Vi Miss Call Alert Service
There are multiple ways that Vi offers to activate missed call alert service on your number, below are the multiple ways to activate Vi missed call alert service. You can choose any way to start MCA service on your Vi number.
- Download the Vi mobile application and sign in with your mobile number.
- Go to Vi Services from the Menu and click on MCI service and click on Proceed.
- The Vi missed call alert service is activated successfully
- Type ‘ACT MCI’ in the message and send it to 54300.
- You will receive an SMS acknowledging the missed call alert VAS request.
- Now reply ‘1’ in the text and you’ll receive service activation alerts.
How to Deactivate Vi Miss Call Alert Service
Users who do not wish to continue the Vi miss call alert service on your number then you need to type STOP in the message and send it to 155223 from your Vi number. For any help related to Vodafone products and services then call on Vi customer care number.