If you are using Airtel network SIM on your phone and don’t know how to check your Airtel number account balance, data balance, and all other balance usage details. Here we are sharing the important USSD codes to know the usage information and another alternative method to check the balance and usage detail.
There are two ways to check your Airtel prepaid number balance and validity. Just dial *123# code to check your Airtel number balance or dial *121*2# and proceed on ‘1’ to check your Airtel number data balance. For more detail, you can check out our list of Airtel USSD codes. If you are an android user, then you can download Airtel App to track balance, active services, and other information.
- Step 1) Download Airtel App
- Step 2) Enter your Airtel number and verify with OTP to check.
If you are facing any issue related to Airtel services then you may contact the Airtel customer care number.
- BSNL Balance Check Number & USSD Codes
- Vodafone Balance Check Number & USSD Codes
- All SIM DND (Do Not Disturb) Service MMI Code
- Mobile IMEI Number Check USSD Codes