When a new user switches from one network to another network operator. He does not know, how to check account balance-related information because there are so many telecom network companies in the market. It’s difficult for a user to remember which company provides what main balance check code to know your prepaid account balance-related information.
- All Network USSD Codes Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Jio-Vodafone
- All Bank Account Balance Check USSD Codes (Without Internet)
In the article, we have covered all Indian telecom network companies balance check ussd codes. Using these codes you can easily check all network main balance, internet data balance usage, and other types of balances and validity details. Below is every company balance check information or you can use the app method to know all types of balance and validity information.
1. Airtel Main Account & Data Balance Check Code
Airtel Main Balance Check : *121# | Airtel 3G/4G Net Balance Check : *121*2# and Proceed on ‘1’
2. BSNL Main Account & Data Balance Check Code
Bsnl Main Balance Check : *123# OR *124*1# | Bsnl 3G/4G Net Balance Check : *124#
3. Jio Main Account & Data Balance Check Code
Jio is a subsidiary of the Reliance network. If you want to know your Jio account balance and internet data usage detail. Just give a missed call on 1299. The call will get disconnected automatically after the first ring and an SMS will receive from the bank containing balance details of your account. Also, you can send SMS “BAL” to 199 to check your Jio account Voice/SMS/4G Net Balance.
Jio Voice/SMS/4G Net Balance Check: Send SMS “BAL” to 199
4. Vodafone Main Account & Data Balance Check Code
Vodafone Main Balance Check : *141# OR *199# | Vodafone 3G/4G Net Balance Check : *199*2*2#
- All Reliance Jio SIM USSD Codes
- BSNL Internet Balance Check USSD Codes
- All SIM DND (Do Not Disturb) Service MMI Code