If your telecom network, prepaid account balance is running low then you can avail of the talktime loan service. Under the service companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, BSNL provides talktime credit balance in an emergency. This service work only in low balance, which means if your account balance is running less then you can avail of this service.
- Make sure you’re are using network service for at least 90 days.
- A customer can’t take a loan in case of previous loan due is pending.
In this article, you’ll find all Indian telecom network networks loan ussd codes.
- All Network USSD Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)
- All SIM Balance Transfer USSD Codes (Airtel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone)
1. Airtel Credit Loan Number & Loan ussd Code
Dial *141# and follow the system Instructions
If your Airtel prepaid account balance is below ₹5 then you can take a talktime credit loan by dialing the above-given ussd codes. You can visit the previously shared article on the Airtel credit loan code for detailed information on it.
2. BSNL Credit Loan Number & Loan ussd Code
Dial *518# ussd code
BSNL users can dial the above code for talktime loan or you can check out the previously shared article on BSNL loan number for detailed information.
3. Jio Credit Loan Number & Loan ussd Code
Jio’s ‘Emergency Data Loan’ Facility provides flexibility of ‘Recharge Now and Pay Later’ functionality to users who run out of their highspeed data quota and are unable to recharge immediately. Under this facility, Jio is allowing prepaid users to borrow up to 5 Emergency Data packs of 1GB each (Valued ₹ 15 / pack). You need to follow the below steps to get emergency data loan pack:
- Open MyJio App and go to menu on top left of the page
- Select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under mobile services
- Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner
- Select ‘Get emergency data’ option
- Click ‘Activate now’ to get the emergency loan benefit
- Emergency data loan benefit is activated.
4. Vi Credit Loan Number & Loan ussd Code
Send SMS “Credit” to 144 | Dial *199*3*5# to take Rs.5 Talktime loan
If your Vi prepaid account balance is below ₹5 then you can take talktime credit loan by sending the above-given SMS or either you use the ussd code method. You can visit the previously shared article on the Vodafone loan number for detailed information.