Etisalat is a telecom service provider network currently operating in 16 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. If you’re a customer of the Etisalat network in Afghanistan or using prepaid and postpaid subscriptions for internet usage and for calls. Etisalat Afghanistan offers an Android or IOS application to help its users to recharge their data and track usage information.
However, lately many users have been having some queries about Etisalat balance check. Find out the below methods or use the given ussd codes to check the Etisalat balance. If any of the information is not available here, you can call on Etisalat network customer support number
|USSD Detail||Short Code|
|Main Service Menu||*888#|
|Etisalat Credit Balance||*123# | Call on 555 and Press ‘2’|
|Etisalat Number 3G Credit Balance||*144*3# OR SMS 505 to 606|
|Etisalat Customer Care Number||888 or +93-786-786-786|
|Activate Etisalat Missed call alert service||Type “open” and send it to 3378|
|Deactivate Etisalat Missed call alert service||Type “Cancel” and send it to 3378|
|Transfer Etisalat Credit Balance||*125*078xxxxxxx*Amount#|
*888# → The code enables you access all Etisalat bundles and promotions at your fingertips, activate and deactivate bundles, check your balance, see your active bundles, access VAS services and enroll or redeem your loyalty points.
*123# → You can check your Etisalat credit balance at any time by typing *123# followed by OK or you can also call 555 then press 2.
How to Check Etisalat Balance & Validity with Application
- Install My Etisalat AFG application from the Android or IOS store.
- Now enter your mobile number and verify with OTP password to login into the app.
- You’ll find your account information on the app dashboard and can manage your account, check balance, remaining Data benefits, Purchase bundles, and much more!
- Manage multiple accounts
- Check your credit and Data balance
- Purchase Data & Talk time bundles
- Activate and deactivate services
- Transfer Data benefits to friend and family
- Build your bundle
- Live chat with Customer Care agent
How to Transfer Balance:
- You can transfer 10 times per day up to AFN100.
- On your mobile screen type *125*Destination number*amount# & then press ok, system will ask you “press 1 to confirm the number”, you just have to press 1 & ok; amount will be transferred
- You will receive a confirmation SMS notifying that the credit transfer has been done successfully
For example: If you want to transfer AFN 50; on your mobile screen type *125*078X XX X XXX*50# & then press ok.
Etisalat Customer Contact
If Etisalat AF customer think that any of the service code is not listed here then they can dial can call 888 or +93 786 786 786 and request to activate or de-activate this promotion.
Also customers can email at [email protected]
Etisalat Afghanistan Customer Support Center, Ehasan Plaza_near Hajji Yaqoub square_Shar-e-Naw Kabul 1001, Afghanistan, Kabul.