Azercell is a mobile telecommunications company in Azerbaijan. It is the largest single operator in the country which has rolled out a 5G pilot network around the world.
If you are an Azercell Azerbaijan network customer or traveler then you can use the below-given Azercell USSD Codes or the below-given methods to check your network services detail. It will help you to check the data balance, remaining account balance, recharging cards, customer care number, and other related information. If any of the information is not available here then you can call on Azercell Azerbaijan customer support number.
Azercell Data Balance Check
There are 2 ways to check the Azercell internet package balance
- Sending a blank (empty) SMS or balance to 2525;
- Dial *100*# and press the call button. (The service is provided free of charge).
The reply message containing the name of the active package, the period of validity, and the remaining internet balance will be received.
Note: Postpaid subscribers will be charged 0.01 AZN for each SMS sent to 2525.
Manage all Servies with Azercell App
The Azercell App allows you to manage your Azercell account.
- Balance Control
- History of number operations and payments
- Order of Internet packages
- Regulation of roaming line and activation of roaming packages
- Renewal/change of current package
- Balance top-up
- Regulation of “Advert message” services