Bank of Maharashtra is a public sector bank managed by the Govt of India. It has a network of 1897 branches which is the highest number of any public sector bank in a state for full filling the demand of customers. For easy access to the Bank of Maharashtra banking service, it offers missed call service to the instant access of the account information with just a miss call.
With this service, a customer can know your account balance, mini statement, and other important details just by giving a missed call from the registered mobile number. It is easy, secure, rapid, hassle-free, and completely toll-free.
Bank of Maharashtra Account Balance Enquiry Number
To know your Bank of Maharashtra account balance, call on the toll-free number 1800-233-4526 | 1800-102-2636 from the registered mobile number in the bank. Now select your preferred call language and follow the system IVR instructions. In case, if you need any help then visit the nearest Bank of Maharashtra branch at your location for help.
Also, you can manage your BOM services from Internet banking. You can follow the below steps to register for Internet banking service.
- Visit the branch of Bank of Maharashtra where you have an account.
- Submit duly filled in Internet Banking Application form in the branch. You may opt for Phone Banking and SMS Banking facility in the same application form.
- On successful processing of your application form at the Branch and at Internet Banking Cell, you will receive Internet Banking / Phone Banking / SMS Banking User Id and passwords on your postal address.
- On receipt of passwords, you have to call us on a toll-free number 1800 233 4526/1800 102 2636 for activation of your User Id. You will not be able to use the Internet Banking facility unless it is activated.
- On activation, you can login with your User id and passwords.