Etisalat is a telecom service provider network currently operating in 16 countries across Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. If you’re a customer of the Etisalat network in Afghanistan or using prepaid and postpaid subscriptions for internet usage and for calls. Etisalat Afghanistan offers an Android or IOS application to help its users to recharge their data and track usage information.
However, lately many users have been having some queries about Etisalat balance check. Find out the below methods or use the given ussd codes to check the Etisalat balance.
How to Check Etisalat Balance & Validity with Application
- Install My Etisalat AFG application from the Android or IOS store.
- Now enter your mobile number and verify with OTP password to login into the app.
- You’ll find your account information on the app dashboard and can manage your account, check balance, remaining Data benefits, Purchase bundles, and much more!
- Manage multiple accounts
- Check your credit and Data balance
- Purchase Data & Talk time bundles
- Activate and deactivate services
- Transfer Data benefits to friend and family
- Build your bundle
- Live chat with Customer Care agent
How to Check Etisalat Balance & Validity with USSD Service
If you are an Etisalat Afghanistan customer then you can use the *888# ussd code to check the Etisalat sim balance. In case, if you need any help of assistant then you can call on the Etisalat customer service helpline number.