GPRS stands for General packet radio service, or GPRS is a wireless data service that enables you to send information between a mobile phone network. It is used for 2G/3G and 4G mobile phones for multimedia messaging, Internet access, and various applications. In the case of Vodafone, if you are facing any kind of issue while accessing the internet using your Vodafone SIM.
How to Request For Vodafone GPRS Internet Setting by SMS
You can get Vodafone GPRS internet setting by sending an SMS “All” To 199 (toll-free) to request for GPRS setting. When you will send this message from your Vodafone number. A message will receive from the network operator with GPRS setting, save all the settings as default and restart your mobile.
If you are no longer wish to do all, then you can manually configure APN settings in your mobile just by following the given steps.
How to Configure Vodafone 4G APN Internet Settings
- Open mobile settings and find the mobile network menu.
- Now go to Access Point Names (APN) menu and create a new APN.
- Below are the Jio network APN setting.
1. Visit the settings menu of your device
2. Click on Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
3. Go to the Add option, here it will display the APN setting field.
4. Enter in the ‘Name field – Vodafone Mobile Connect’ and ‘APN field – ‘www’ & tap ‘OK’. Your APN has now been configured for mobile data access.
- Vodafone Customer Care Number
- Vodafone Talktime Credit Loan | Code & Number
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Vodafone