Grameenphone is the leading telecommunications service provider in Bangladesh. It is a joint venture between Telenor and Grameen Telecom Corporation. It offers internet, calling, data card, tariffs, roaming, recharge, SMS, and MMS services. If you’re a customer of the Grameenphone network in Bangladesh or using prepaid and postpaid subscriptions for internet usage and for calls. Grameenphone network offers an Android or IOS application to help its users to recharge their data and track usage information.
However, lately many users have been having some queries about Grameenphone account balance check, mobile number check, and others. Find out the below methods or use the given ussd codes to check the Grameenphone balance and other service information. If any of the information is not available here, you can call on Grameenphone network customer support number.
How to Check Grameenphone Bangladesh Account Balance & Usage Detail
Grameenphone Bangladesh offers multiple ways to inquire about account-related details. The easiest way to check your Grameenphone account detail is by signing in to the mobile application or you can use the USSD service to inquire about Grameenphone account details.
USSD & IVR Service → Customers of the Grameenphone network can use *566# ussd code for balance enquiry and other services and plans-related details.
|USSD Detail||DIY to promote|
|GP Balance Check Code||Self-care USSD code ( *566#)|
|Gp Number Check Code||Self-care USSD code ( *2#)|
|To view the GP DATA Balance||Self-care USSD code (dialing *121*1*4#)|
|To avail the Emergency Balance||Self-care USSD code ( *9#)|
Mobile Application → Grameenphone Bangladesh users can download the mobile application to manage services quick and easy way to check their balances, recharge, and other VAS services. Open the Grameenphone app (available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store). Check for account balances & remaining bonuses on the home screen, Account activity & usage information can be accessed by clicking on the home screen.
Grameenphone Missed Call Alert
Missed Call Alert service provides the facility to the subscribers to get notified about the calls that they missed due to keeping the phone switched off or being out of network. Subscribers will be notified for Missed Call Alert through SMS.
To subscribe, write START MCA and send to 26222 or Dial *121*6*3*1# and follow the instructions.
To unsubscribe, write STOP MCA and send to 26222 od Dial *121*6*3*2# and follow the instructions.
- The service is available for All Grameenphone Subscribers
- Monthly Fee is BDT 10.0 (+15% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15 % VAT inclusive of SD will be applicable for all charges + 1% surcharge on base tariff)
- For All Postpaid customers the service will be free of charge
- SMS charges is free for subscribe/unsubscribe
Grameenphone Balance Transfer (BTR) Procedures
- In order to register, customers need to dial *121*1500# and press 1 to register for the service. The registration can be done through MyGP app too.
- For transferring balance, customers need to Dial *121*1500# then press 2 and follow the instruction. Customers can also avail the service from MyGP app
- In order to change the PIN, dial *121*1500# and press 3, then follow the instruction
- Customer should be using Grameenphone network for more than 6 months or should recharge 300Tk or above at a time in order to be eligible for the service.
- Recharge limit is Minimum 10 BDT and Maximum 100 BDT
- Count of recharge is 10 times in a calendar month
- Only prepaid subscriber can avail this service and can send balance to any pre/post subscribers
- No other cost/service charge will be applicable. If a person sends an amount of BDT 50 to another person, BDT 50 will be received by the recipient