Unitel is the largest mobile operator in Angola. It offers GSM mobile communication service which includes voice calls, text and multimedia messages, and mobile internet services. If you are a Unitel Angola network customer and running out of balance then you can use the below-given methods to recharge your Unitel Angola account balance.
If you think any of the information is not available here then you can call on Unitel Angola customer support number.
How to Recharge Unitel Angola
There are two methods to recharge Unitel numbers in Angola. The first method is via recharge card service and another method is to recharge online or via your cards.
Recharge Via Cards
You can find Unitel SIM recharge cards from the local shop or visit the operator store, cards are available in 35, 50, 125, 375, 625, and 1250 units for the price in Kz (x 10). The validity periods for each are 10, 30, 60, 90, and 180 days respectively.
To recharge the account you can dial 19101 and follow the instructions or dial *101*<recharge code>#. To check your balance and to activate other options, dial *102# or *103# or *111#.
- Step 1) To recharge online visit the website – https://allo.monisnap.com/gb/operator/unitel-t
- Step 2) Now select your operator, enter your number, and select the type of data pack.
- Step 3) From the list of packs, select the recharge pack and make payment via the available option to recharge your mobile.
Activation Via Unitel App
- Download the Unitel App available on Google Play and the Apple Store.
- Access the Unitel App.
- In the main menu select the menu “ Services ” which is in the bottom bar Click on the “ Data Plan ” icon.
- Select the monthly plan you want to activate and click on the “ Activate “ option.
- You will then receive a notification confirming the activation of the selected plan.