Jio is one of the best networks in India that provides 4G LTE network coverage in 22 telecom circles. It is very popular because of the quality of voice calls and unlimited data plans at a very low rate. Many people want to transfer their Jio number data balance and other benefits to another Jio number. Here we will kn0w the step to transfer the Jio balance to another Jio number.
How to Transfer Jio Data to Another Number
Jio balance transfer service allows users to transfer Jio balance on the Jio number only. It offers daily data and unlimited voice calls in its monthly, quarterly, or yearly bundle pack. The company doesn’t allow transferring of benefits from the bundle pack, customers have to additionally recharge their Jio account from MyJio App. Just follow the below steps to transfer the Jio balance to another Jio number.
How to Transfer Jio Balance To Another Jio number
Note: Ensure your data is active on Jio SIM in your mobile to be able to ‘Sign in with SIM’.
- Step 1) Install MyJio App.
- Step 2) Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
- Step 3) Now you can see your Jio App Dashboard at the top left side of the screen select the menu bar.
- Step 4) Tap on the menu bar and select the My Vouchers option.
- Step 5) Now add any Jio plan on your mobile number and pay via Paytm, Debit Card, or net banking.
- Step 6) After adding a voucher you can easily transfer Jio benefits to another Jio number.
- Step 7) Tap on the transfer button and follow the instructions.
For any type of help and assistance related to Jio services call on Jio customer care number.