Jio is the only network in India that provides 4G LTE network coverage across 22 telecom circles. It offers various types of bundle packs as per the usage. Knowing the usage information of data balance is very important for subscribers who are using the daily Jio bundle pack data for completing their day-to-day important work. If you’re using the Jio network services on your phone then here are the ways that you can use to track your Jio number 4G data balance-related details.
Jio 4G Daily Internet Data Balance Check
Call at 1299 | Send an SMS “Bal” to 199
There are three ways that Jio offers to check Data/Voice/SMS Balance detail, type in a message “BAL” and send it to 199 for Data/Voice/SMS Balance detail. In case of SMS doesn’t work then you can Dial 1299 from your Jio number, The call will get automatically disconnected and you will receive an SMS on your Jio mobile number with the remaining account Data/Voice/SMS Balance detail.
Track Jio Balance Usage & Validity With App
- Step 1) Download the Jio Application from app store
- Step 2) Now login with the OTP password.
- Step 3) Navigate on the app dashboard and explore options to check service usage info.
- Airtel Internet Data Balance Check
- Idea Internet Data Balance Check
- Vodafone Internet Data Balance Check