Jio ‘Emergency Data Voucher’ Facility empowers Jio prepaid customers to avail an additional 2 GB of data without any upfront payment. Users can borrow 1 Emergency Data pack of 2GB (Valued ₹25/pack) at any point from their MyJio account. Users can follow the below-given steps to avail the Jio data loan service.
- Step 1) Open MyJio App and go to the menu on the top left of the page.
- Step 2) Select ‘Emergency Data Voucher’ under mobile services, Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data voucher banner
- Step 3) Select the ‘Get emergency data’ option.
- Step 4) Click ‘Activate now’ to get the emergency voucher benefit, emergency data voucher benefit is activated.
- Jio Customer Care number
- Jio 4G Data Balance Check Code
- Jio Balance Transfer Number USSD Codes
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Jio
- Jio USSD Codes Know Daily Data Balance & Validity