Robi Axiata, the second largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh. It offers internet, calling, data card, tariffs, roaming, recharge, SMS, and MMS services. If you’re a customer of the Robi network in Bangladesh or using prepaid and postpaid subscriptions for internet usage and for calls. Robi network offers an Android or IOS application to help its users to recharge their data and track usage information.
However, lately many users have been having some queries about Robi account balance check, mobile number check, and others. Find out the below methods or use the given ussd codes to check the Robi balance and other service information. If any of the information is not available here, you can call on Robi network customer support number.
How to Check Robi Bangladesh Account Balance & Usage Detail
Robi Bangladesh offers multiple ways to inquire about account-related details. The easiest way to check your Robi account detail is by signing in to the mobile application or you can use the USSD service to inquire about Robi Bangladesh account details.
USSD & IVR Service → Customers of the Banglalink network can use *222# ussd code or call 222 for balance enquiry and other services such as plans and offer related details.
|USSD Detail||DIY to promote|
|Robi Balance Check Code||Self-care USSD code ( *222#)|
|Robi Number Check Code||Self-care USSD code ( *2#)|
|Robi DATA Balance||Self-care USSD code (dialing *3#)|
|To check my own package info||Self-care USSD code (*6#)|
Mobile Application → Robi Bangladesh users can download the mobile application to manage services quick and easy way to check their balances, recharge, and other VAS services. Open the Robi app (available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store). Check for account balances & remaining bonuses on the home screen, Account activity & usage information can be accessed by clicking on the home screen.
Robi Emergency Balance
- All eligible Robi prepaid customers can avail jhotpot balance service up to Tk. 100
- You can check your Eligibility by Dialing *8#
- To avail the Jhotpot Balance, you need to dial *123*007# (Free of Charge)
- An SMS notification fee of BDT 2.00 (excluding VAT, SD & SC) is applicable for availing a loan of BDT 12 and above.
- You can use this Jhotpot Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS
- Purchased minutes (e.g. bundles) and other free bonuses will get priority in usage first than Jhotpot Balance.
- The Jhotpot balance amount can be used at any time.
- You will be able to check the Jhotpot Balance amount by dialing *1# or *222# (Free of charge).
- You can check your Outstanding Balance (Balance that is not paid after taking Jhotpot Balance) by dialing *8# and then go to Account menu and Press 1 to check Outstanding Balance.
- Product tariff and Pulse will be applicable on Jhotpot Balance.
- 15% Supplementary Duty (SD), 15% VAT on tariff inclusive of SD, and 1% surcharge on base tariff will be applicable.