Salt telecommunications provider focusing on mobile telephony and fiber-optic land-line services. It operates the third-largest mobile network in the country. The Company offers internet, calling, data card, tariffs, roaming, recharge, SMS, and MMS services. If you’re a customer of the Salt network in the Switzerland or using prepaid and postpaid subscriptions for internet usage and for calls. Salt offers an Android or IOS application to help its users to recharge their data and track usage information.
However, lately many users have been having some queries about Salt Switzerland account balance check, mobile number check, and others. Find out the below methods or use the given ussd codes to check the Salt Switzerland balance and other service information. If any of the information is not available here, you can call on Salt network customer support number.
How to Check Salt Account Balance & Usage Detail
Salt offers multiple ways to enquiry account-related details. The easiest way to check your account details is by signing into your Salt account by visiting My Salt Account on the given link.
Online → Log in to your My Salt account by visiting the official website to check credit, data, and other usage details.
USSD & IVR Service → Customers can Dial *121# on your mobile dialpad and press the call button, your current balance will be displayed on your screen.
How can I check Salt Network call and message usage?
You can check your call and message usage by accessing your customer account via a mobile connection or via Wi-Fi.
- Go to «Subscriptions» and then to «Usage».
How to Get & Gay Your Salt Network Bill
There are multiple ways that salt network offers customers to view and pay their Salt network bill, you can use the below given methods to view and pay your salt network bill.
View Salt Network Bill → The best way to get your bill is via email or eBill. To change the way you receive your bills, go to your profile in My Account and click on «Change bill delivery».
- By email → Every month, Salt network send an email for the bill period just ended. This will give you the total amount due, the due date for payment and payment instructions. You can also find the PDF of your latest bills 24/7 in My Account. If you would like to receive your bill by email, please call us on 0800 700 700.
- By eBill → If you have a PostFinance or Swiss bank account you can register for eBill to view and print your bills 24/7 from the comfort of your home or, if you’re on the move, wherever suits you. You can follow the below given steps (1) Log in to your e-banking or e-finance account. (2) Activate the eBill function. (3) Select “Salt Mobile SA Rue du Caudray 4” from the list of invoicing parties.
How to Pay Your Salt Network Bill Online
You can pay your bills with no additional cost and at anytime through My Account. The following payment methods are accepted: TWINT, VISA, Mastercard, Diners Club, Samsung Pay, Postcard, Postfinance, E-finance and Samsung Pay. You can find more information on TWINT and download it here.
Make a payment on My Account:
- Go to My Account – Bills
- Click on “Pay now”
- Choose “Use another credit card” and click on “next“
- Choose your method of payment
- Follow the payment process.
Your bill will be paid immediately. Online payments are the fastest way to reactivate your line if it has been deactivated.