Telecom network companies provide internet data loan services, under which a user can get a limited amount of data to surf the web. You can take benefits of this service when your internet data pack is going to end or either you can use the credit loan facility of telecom companies in an emergency.
Below is the method to avail of internet data loan service of popular telecom companies.
1. Airtel Internet Data Loan Number & USSD Code
Airtel customers can Dial *141*567# code to take a data loan. Under this service, Airtel offers a maximum of 80 MB data loan for 2 days. For credit loan, you can follow our previous share article on Airtel talktime credit loan.
2. BSNL Internet Data Loan Number & USSD Code
BSNL doesn’t provide a balance transfer service to the users, customers can recharge their number through online recharge portals.
3. Jio Internet Data Loan Number & USSD Code
Jio ‘Emergency Data Voucher’ Facility empowers Jio prepaid customers to avail an additional 2 GB of data without any upfront payment. Users can borrow 1 Emergency Data pack of 2GB (Valued ₹25/pack) at any point from their MyJio account. Users can follow the below-given steps to avail the Jio data loan service.
- Open MyJio App and go to the menu on the top left of the page.
- Select ‘Emergency Data Voucher’ under mobile services, Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data voucher banner
- Select the ‘Get emergency data’ option.
- Click ‘Activate now’ to get the emergency voucher benefit
- Emergency data voucher benefit is activated.
4. Vodafone Internet Data Loan Number & USSD Code
Vodafone customers can send an SMS ‘ICREDIT’ code to take a data loan. Under this service, Vodafone offers a maximum of 30 MB data loan for 2 days. For credit loan, you can follow our previous share article on Vodafone talktime credit loan.