Ucell is a mobile network operator on Tonga Island. If you are a Ucell Tonga network customer or traveler then you can use these ussd codes to check your network services detail. These helpful codes will help to check Ucell Tonga network account balance, data balance, customer care number, and other related information.
If any of the information is not available here, you can call on Ucell network customer support helpline number.
How to Check my UCall Prepaid Balance?
Ucell users can Dial *120# code and select option 4 “Other Services”. Now again select option 1 “Check Balance”
How to Configure Ucell APN Setting to use Internet Data?
- Open mobile settings and find the mobile network menu.
- Now go to Access Point Names (APN) menu and create a new APN.
- Below is the Ucell network APN setting.
- Visit the settings menu of your device
- Click on Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Go to the Add option, here it will display the APN setting field.
- Enter in the ‘Name field – Ucell’ and ‘APN field – ‘tccwap’ & tap ‘OK’.
- Enter in the ‘Username field – tccwap’ and ‘Password field – ‘123456’ & tap ‘OK’. Your APN has now been configured for mobile data access.
Even after doing configuration, your data pack is not working then you can contact at toll-free number 0800222.
How to Check Ucell Data/SMS/ Minute/ Bundle Plan on my Phone?
Users can Dial *120# and follow the system instructions to check about the different plans.
How to Topup my UCell SIM?
Purchase a UCall voucher card, and Dial *222*voucher Pin#.