Vodafone is another biggest telecom network service provider network in India like Airtel, Bsnl, and Jio. It is a very good company at the point of service and network coverage. If you are a Vodafone prepaid customer and want to transfer your Vodafone account balance to another number. Vodafone offers a balance transfer service for their customer to transfer the main account balance to another Vodafone customer number. In case, if you want to transfer your account balance to another network number. Vodafone doesn’t allow the user to transfer to another network number.
You can take advantage of a balance transfer service to deal with the low balance problem. Vodafone offers such types of services for emergency conditions. When you don’t have sufficient talktime balance to make a call then you can take benefit of balance transfer and talktime loan service.
- Vodafone 4G Net Balance Check Code
- All SIM Own Number Check Code (Airtel-Idea-BSNL-Jio-Vodafone)
- All Vodafone SIM USSD Codes (Balance+Offer+Loan+Internet+Number)
Note – After the merger of Vodafone and Idea, the company has terminated this service from Vodafone services.
Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer Code
Vodafone balance transfer service allows users to share their account balance to another Vodafone prepaid customer number. Just dial the code *131*<Amount>*<Nubmer># in the given format to transfer your Vodafone prepaid balance. Also, you can process the balance transfer request manually. Dial *111*3*5# and select the balance transfer option and follow system instruction.
Terms and Conditions of Vodafone Balance Transfer
- You can transfer a balance between Rs.5 to 30 only.
- Vodafone Charge Rs.1,2 or 3 as per transfer amount.
- You have to be a Vodafone customer for a minimum of 5 months to transfer balance.
- Only one transfer per day is allowed.
- Transfer limit is Rs 5-30. Service charge-Rs1 for Rs5-9, Rs.2 for Rs10-24 and Rs.3 for 25-30 balance transfer.
Vodafone to Vodafone Balance Transfer With App
- Download and login My Vodafone App from the play store.
- Open the App and navigate on the balance transfer icon to select.
- Now enter your Vodafone mobile number, whom you want to transfer your talktime balance.
Vodafone Balance Request Service
Vodafone balance request service allows you to notify via SMS to your friend and family member for a balance transfer. If you are in an emergency condition then you can take advantage of Vodafone credit loan or Balance request service. You can check our ussd code article for information about all network codes.
- How to Get a Duplicate SIM Card
- All SIM DND (Do Not Disturb) Service MMI Code
- How to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage
- Share your Airtel 3G/4G internet data with your family & friends