Vi is another biggest telecom network service provider network in India like Airtel, BSNL, and Jio. It is a very good company at the point of service and network coverage. If you are a Vi prepaid customer and want to transfer your Vi account balance to another number. Vi offers a balance transfer service for their customer to transfer the main account balance to another Vi customer number. In case, if you want to transfer your account balance to another network number. Vi doesn’t allow the user to transfer to another network number.
You can take advantage of a balance transfer service to deal with the low balance problem. Vi offers such types of services for emergency conditions. When you don’t have sufficient talktime balance to make a call then you can take benefit of balance transfer and talktime loan service.
Note – After the merger of Vodafone and Idea, the company has terminated this service from Vi services.
Vi to Vi Balance Transfer Code
Vi balance transfer service allows users to share their account balance to another Vi prepaid customer number. Just dial the code *131*<Amount>*<Nubmer># in the given format to transfer your Vi prepaid balance. Also, you can process the balance transfer request manually. Dial *111*3*5# and select the balance transfer option and follow system instructions.
Terms and Conditions of Vi Balance Transfer
- You can transfer a balance between Rs.5 to 30 only.
- Vi Charge Rs.1,2 or 3 as per transfer amount.
- You have to be a Vi customer for a minimum of 5 months to transfer the balance.
- Only one transfer per day is allowed.
- The transfer limit is Rs 5-30. Service charge-Rs1 for Rs5-9, Rs.2 for Rs.10-24 and Rs.3 for 25-30 balance transfer.
Vi to Vi Balance Transfer With App
- Download and login to My Vi App from the play store.
- Open the App and navigate on the balance transfer icon to select.
- Now enter your Vi mobile number to whom you want to transfer your talktime balance.
Vi Balance Request Service
Vi balance request service allows you to notify via SMS to your friend and family member about the balance transfer. If you are in an emergency condition then you can take advantage of Vi credit loan or Balance request service. You can check our ussd code article for information about all network codes.