It’s very easy to know your Vodafone 4G net balance usage. We are going to give you all the ways to check the remaining Vodafone data balance of your prepaid mobile number. Here is the easiest way to check Vodafone network 4G net balance usage with ussd code. Ussd service provides the detail of your Vodafone sim data usage details in an easy way. With the help of short ussd codes, you can check Vodafone number 2G data balance, Vodafone 3G internet data balance, and Vodafone 4g balance.
All these Vodafone ussd codes are very important for every Vodafone user when the point comes to check or activate/deactivate any other service related detail. Because after expiring the internet data, network company start cutting balance from your main account. If you want, after expiring the data balance network doesn’t charge from your main account balance. You can deactivate this service by calling on Vodafone customer support center. It means after expiring the data balance your main account balance will not change from your balance. You need to recharge your internet pack for regular usage.
Vodafone GPRS Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes
Dial *111*2*2# | Send an SMS “Data Bal” to 144
You can dial *111*2*2# ussd code to check your Vodafone number net balance usage detail. In case, if you are facing any kind of network problem in proceeding ussd request. Just send an SMS DATA<space>BAL to 144 from your Vodafone number. You will receive an SMS on your number with the remaining data balance detail.
Vodafone App – Check Vodafone Data Usage & Validity
- Download Vodafone App
- Now Sign in the Vodafone App, after sign in you can easily check data balance or another Vodafone service active on your Vodafone number.
Alternate Method to Check Vodafone Data Balance
- Go to Vodafone account Login Page.
- Now register your account in Vodafone with your Vodafone mobile number.
- After successful signup the account, Go back Vodafone login page and login to your account.
- After Login the account, the Vodafone account dashboard will show.
- Here you can check your data usage, you can check the demo image.
#1. What is the internet balance check code?
Vodafone internet data balance check code are those short ussd codes, which give you quick ussd based information. By using unique shortcodes you can check your Vodafone sim GPRS data balance.
If you don’t have sufficient data balance in your account and you are in an emergency. I want to suggest to take Vodafone data loan. Telecom network companies provide data loan MB balance like Talktime credit in case of an emergency. If you don’t know how to take Vodafone MB loan. You can check out previously shared article with steps to take Vodafone Internet data loan.
- All BSNL SIM USSD Codes
- All Network USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone and Other)
- All SIM Balance Check Number (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone) Others
- All SIM Internet Balance Check Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone) Others
- All SIM Credit (Loan Number) USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone) Others