Knowing the usage information of data balance is very important for subscribers who are using the daily BSNL bundle pack data for completing their day-to-day important work. If you are using the BSNL network services on your phone then here are the ways that you can use to track your BSNL number 4G data balance-related details.
BSNL Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes
You can dial the *124# ussd code to check your BSNL number net balance usage detail. In case, if you are facing any kind of network problem in proceeding ussd request, and using a smartphone then you can download BSNL mobile application.
Track BSNL Balance Usage & Validity With App
- Step 1) Download the BSNL Application from app store
- Step 2) Now login with the OTP password.
- Step 3) Navigate on the app dashboard and explore options to check service usage info.
After all, if you need any help related to any of service-related help then you can call on 24×7 BSNL customer support number.
- All SIM DND DND Service Code
- Mobile IMEI Number Check USSD Codes
- How to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage
- All SIM Balance Check Number (Airtel-BSNL-Vi-Jio)
- All SIM Balance Transfer USSD Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Vi-Jio)
- All SIM Credit Loan Number & USSD Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Vi-Jio)