How to Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Airtel [Caller Tune]
If you want to set caller tune according to your wish on your airtel mobile number. We are going to tell the step by step procedure to activate the caller tune. Airtel Hellotunes brings to you an exciting way to entertain your callers. Do away with the boring old ‘Tring Tring’ and greet your callers with your favorite tunes. With airtel hellotunes, you can set popular tunes as your hellotunes and make your callers groove to your favorite tune.
Now Welcome your callers with your favorite song when they call you. You can play different Hello Tunes for different callers, set special hello tunes for your friends, spouse and business associates
Gana bolo Hello Tune Pao, Simplest way to find the Hello Tunes of your choice
Steps to activate caller tune on Airtel number
- Now just call 543215 and say the name of your song or movie to search for your favorite Hello Tune.For example, if you are searching for Hindi Songs, Say Hindi
- After choosing the language, say the name of the song/movie/album you want to search for.
- The system will play all the songs found one after another. Just choose the song you want to set as your Hello Tune.
Alternate method to activate caller tune on Airtel number
Select from the largest collection online across categories like Bollywood, Regional, International, Whacky Sounds, Pure Instrumental and much more.
- Visit the Airtel Hello Tunes and find the song you want to set as caller tune on airtel number.
- Select the song from the list, which you want to set as a caller tune on your number
- Now select the marked icon.
- Enter & verify your mobile number.
- Now select your subscription as per your wish.
- a. The Hello tune Service is available for both Postpaid and Prepaid airtel customers
- b. Hello tune Service is valid when a subscriber is out of the county or is on airtel roaming service
- c. Hello tune Service is not valid for diverted calls, secondary lines for subscribers with dual SIM cards
- d. Hello tune Service cannot be used together with the usual standard ring back tune
2. How to Request for the Hello tune Service
- a. Browse through the catalogue and select the tunes you would like to subscribe. Enter your Phone number and follow the steps to subscribe the tune
- b. A similar process exists for Album
a. For each subscribe of a hello tune the following charges shall apply:
- i. A content fee of Rs. 15.00 per tune for 90 days applies
- ii. Hello tune Subscription charges of Rs. 30 for 30 days applies
- iii. A album content fee of Rs. 30 per album for 90 days applies
- b. If you do not have sufficient balance in your account to cover the hello tune fee then subsequent fallback price will be applicable
4. Gifting and Copy of Hello tune:
- a. gifting: You can gift a hello tune that you have subscribed to another Airtel subscriber as a gift. you will be charged Rs. 15 cost of the tune if he is a hello tune subscriber else you will be charged Rs. 45 first time. On renewal the receiver of the gift would be charged
- b. copy: You can copy the hello tune of the person by using copy. You will be charged the Rs. 15 cost of a hello tune once you successfully copy the tune of the person. If you are not subscribed to the helot tune service you would be charged Rs. 30 monthly.
5. Validity Period and Auto-Renew
- a. All hello tune content subscription would be valid from the period of the subscription period, in case the customers subscribes to another hello tune content within the subscription period of earlier content, the same shall be terminated and new subscription period will be initiated from the date of subscription of the new hello tune
- b. All hello tune shall be valid for a period 90 days from the date of subscription and this also applies for tunes obtained through gifting or copy as defined in paragraph 6 (a) and 6(b) above.
- c. The hello tune subscription is valid for 30 days from the date of subscription
- d. All hello tune will be renewed automatically on the 30th day. Airtel will send a reminder SMS on the 28th day and auto-renewal will be done on the 30th day. In case you do not have sufficient credit fall back charging would be applicable. In case of fallback subscription the renewal would be done earlier than 30 days.
- e. If you have multiple tunes once the last subscribed tune expires and is not auto-renewed, you will no longer be able to use the hello tune service until you subscribe another tune.
6. Unsubscription of the Hello tune Service
- a. You can unsubscribe the hello tune Service at any time by sending an SMS to 121 with the words STOP. You would receive a list of services you have subscriptions to, select and send the message back for Hello tune for unsubscription. This action will terminate the hello tune Service, but the tunes shall remain in your personal library for up to three days. No refund will be given by Airtel for unexpired thirty day tune validity period. You can reactivate the service by sending the word START to 121 before the expiry of the three day period
- b. No refund will be offered or paid to you for the time during which you have cancelled or suspended the Service