Airtel is the largest telecom network service provider network in India like Vodafone, Bsnl, Idea, and Jio. It is a very good company at the point of service and network coverage. If you are an Airtel prepaid customer and wants to transfer your Airtel account balance to another number. Airtel offers balance transfer service for their customer to transfer main account balance to another Airtel customer number. In case, if you want to transfer your account balance to another network number. Airtel doesn’t allow the user to transfer on another network number.
You can take advantage of a balance transfer service to deal with the low balance problem. Airtel started loan service and balance transfer services for such type of emergency conditions. When your Airtel account doesn’t have sufficient talktime balance to make a call then you can take benefit of these services.
Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer Code
Airtel balance transfer service allows users to share their account balance to another Airtel prepaid customer number. Just dial the *141# code and select Share Talktime option to transfer your Airtel prepaid balance request manually.
Dial *141# and Proceed to “Share Talktime”
- Open the Dialpad and dial *141# code to transfer Airtel balance. A list of service options will display when you will proceed.
- Now select Share Talktime option and follow the system instruction to transfer balance.
- Airtel Balance transfer limit is Rs.5 to 101. It means you can transfer a minimum amount of 5 to 101.
- Airtel Charge extra amount for this balance transfer service Rs.2 to Rs.10 on the different transfer amount.
- Airtel Net Balance Check USSD Code
- Airtel Number Best Special Offer Check Code
- Airtel Talktime Credit Loan Code Loan Number
- Idea Credit Loan Code Loan Number
- Vodafone Credit Loan Code Loan Number
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Airtel