Airtel is the largest telecom network service provider network in India like Vodafone Idea, Bsnl, and Jio. It is a very good company at the point of service and network coverage. If you are an Airtel prepaid customer and want to transfer your Airtel account balance to another number. Airtel offers a balance transfer service for their customer to transfer the main account balance to another Airtel customer number. In case, if you want to transfer your account balance to another network number. Airtel doesn’t allow the user to transfer to another network number.
You can take advantage of a balance transfer service to deal with the low balance problem. Airtel started loan service and balance transfer services for such types of emergency conditions. When your Airtel account doesn’t have sufficient talktime balance to make a call then you can take benefit of these services.
- Idea Balance Transfer Number USSD Codes
- Vodafone Balance Transfer Number USSD Codes
- All SIM Balance Transfer USSD Codes Airtel-BSNL-Vi-Jio
Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer Code
Airtel balance transfer service allows users to share their account balance to another Airtel prepaid customer number. Just dial the *141# code and select the Share Talktime option to transfer your Airtel prepaid balance request manually.
Dial *141# and Proceed to “Share Talktime”
- Step 1) Open the Dialpad and dial *141# code to transfer the Airtel balance. A list of service options will display when you will proceed.
- Step 2) Now select the Share Talktime option and follow the system instruction to transfer the balance.
- Step 3) Airtel Balance transfer limit is Rs.5 to 101. It means you can transfer a minimum amount of 5 to 101.
- Step 4) Airtel Charge extra amount for this balance transfer service Rs.2 to Rs.10 on the different transfer amount.
- Airtel Net Balance Check USSD Code
- Airtel Number Best Special Offer Check Code
- Airtel Talktime Credit Loan Code Loan Number
- Idea Credit Loan Code Loan Number
- Vodafone Credit Loan Code Loan Number
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Airtel