(All Jio SIM SMS USSD Codes) list 2017
Reliance Jio is the one of the fastest internet service provider network in India at present time. We are going to share Reliance Jio method to check the various Jio services like Jio number check, balance check code, Daily 4G data usage, own mobile number check code, best jio offer ussd codes and other jio ussd codes to check the services.
Jio is the unique telecom company which offers free internet service, free calling services for promotion.
If you are a Reliance user and you don’t know to check their services balance then check out our reliance ussd codes article.
- Reliance Internet Balance Check USSD Codes
- Share Idea Internet (Data, Voice & SMS) with friends & family
But this Jio promotional welcome offer is only for limited time period. which expire on 31 December, after that Jio will charge for their service.
Update News: – Dear Jio users, Jio company had made an announcement regarding Happy welcome offer. It had been extended for 3 months. Yesterday Mukesh Ambani, announced it’s jio Happy welcome offer has been extended for 3 months on the new SIM card.
All Reliance Jio USSD Codes
First of all, Mobileussdcodes.com clear all jio users, there is no ussd code service is started by jio company. You need to check all jio services by My jio app. Using My jio app you can easily check your main account balance, Internet data usage detail jio sim mobile number, SMS balance check and another jio offer, and other information related to jio.
Send SMS “BAL” to 199 – Data/Voice/SMS Balance
Reliance Jio Main account balance Check, Data Balance Check, Jio Mobile Number, SMS Balance and Other
You can check the real-time balance of your active 4G plans using MyJio app or Jio.com.
Using MyJio app:
1. Sign In to MyJio
2. The Jio balance dashboard will display your high-speed data balance along with validity
3. From the menu, select ‘My Plans’ to view the details of your Active and queued plans along with balance & validity
1. Login with your Jio ID and password
2. Click on ‘My Plans’ to view the details of your Active and queued plans
Jio SIM Own Mobile Number Check
1. Install MyJio App
2. Open MyJio App & click on ‘Sign in with SIM’
3. Now you can see your Jio Number at the top of the screen
Ensure your data is active on Jio SIM on your mobile to be able to ‘Sign in with SIM’.
If you are using JioFi, open MyJio App with your Jio ID and password
If you want more Jio info to check jio services and other telecom network ussd codes then stay with us or subscribe our newsletter for the latest update. If you are Reliance user you can check our detailed article of reliance ussd codes
Like our facebook fan page for fastest update.
- Idea USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- BSNL USSD Codes (2G/3G Internet Data Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Airtel USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Aircel USSD Code(2G/3G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Uninor USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Reliance USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Docomo USSD Code(2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number)
- Vodafone USSD Code (2G/3G/4G Internet+Balance check)+ (Offer+Own Number Check)
- MTNL SIM USSD Codes(Offer+Balance+Loan+Own Number)