All Jio SIM Data Usage & Validity Check USSD Codes
Jio is one of the fastest internet service provider 4G LTE network in India at present. If you are a new user or recently switched from another network, Of course, you will not be aware of important codes that are used to check the different Jio services details like how to check Jio number, balance check code, 4G data usage, latest best offer, and other related services.
You can use the below-given SMS based keywords to know the balance and validity details of your Jio account.
All Jio SMS Based Keyword Code to Check Balance
In the Jio services, there is no ussd code service to check the balance and validity detail. Everyone knows Jio is the LTE network with coverage, so everything you need to check with the help of My Jio App or toll-free number. With the MyJio app, you can easily get the detail of Internet data usage detail, plan validity, Jio sim mobile number, SMS balance check, and other related information to your Jio number. In case, if you are facing any problem with the first method then you can use the alternative method.
Send SMS “BAL” to 199 – Data/Voice/SMS balance
Just send an SMS “BAL” to 199 to know your Jio number Data/Voice/SMS balance-related details. You can also use the toll-free number 1299 to know all the details through SMS, when you will call on the toll-free number. The call will get automatically disconnected after the short ring and you will receive the details of the latest remaining internet data balance and other usages details via SMS.
- How to Get Duplicate SIM Card
- Transfer Jio Data and talktime balance
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Free Hellotune on Jio
Jio Mobile Number/Daily Data/SMS Balance with App
If you are facing any problem with the above method then you can use the app method to check all these details. Follow the below steps to check all these details through the android app.
- Download MyJio App
- Enter your Jio number and login with the OTP password.
- When you will log in all the balance and validity related details will display on the dashboard.
If you need any help or assistance related to Jio product and service, then you can call on Jio toll-free customer care number.
- Idea USSD Code To Check Data Balance, Offer, Own Number
- BSNL USSD Code To Check Data Balance, Offer, Own Number
- Airtel USSD Code To Check Data Balance, Offer, Own Number
- Vodafone USSD Code To Check Data Balance, Offer, Own Number