BSNL Tunes brings to you an exciting way to entertain your callers. Do away with the boring old ‘Tring Tring’ and greet your callers with your favorite tunes. With BSNL Tunes you can set popular tunes as your BSNL Tune and make your callers groove to your favorite tune. Select from the largest collection available across categories like Bollywood, Regional, International, Instrumental, and much more.
BSNL charges monthly subscription charges of Rs.30 on BSNL caller tune service. But the song selection charges of Rs.12 will be charged on the selection of any new song or renewal of the song. The validity of any song is 30 days.
How to Activate caller tune on BSNL number
You can activate BSNL Dialer Tones on your mobile by accessing any of the following methods.
1. How to Activate BSNL Caller Tune Service Through IVRS?
Call on 56700 (Toll-Free) and select a song of your choice for the category you like.
2. How to Activate BSNL Caller Tune with USSD Service
Dial *567# and follow the ussd instructions to activate the BSNL caller tune with the ussd method.
3. How to Activate BSNL Caller Tune with SMS
You can even send an SMS to activate BSNL Tune. Type BT ACT and send it to 56700 to activate BSNL Tunes service
You can send SMS <BT 32102> to 56700. BT code is an important code for the particular song that you want to set as a BSNL caller tune. If you want to set the song Masakali then you need to send SMS <BT 32102>.
4. Activate BSNL Caller Tune Online
- Step 1) Visit the BSNL Caller Tune website
- Step 2) Now a list of songs will display, choose your caller tune song from the list and click on the mobile icon.
- Step 3) When you will click on the mobile icon this type of image will display.
- Step 4) Now Enter your mobile number and verify to activate caller tune via the BSNL website.
How to Deactivate My BSNL Caller Tune
Call on 56700 to deactivate the BSNL caller tune or either you can send an SMS <UNSUB> to 56700 or 56799 to stop the caller tune service on the BSNL number.
Call/SMS STOP to 155223 (Toll free).