Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is a service that allows a telecom service user to move from one operator to another operator. If a subscriber is not satisfied with the services of his current operator, he can port his mobile number to another service provider of his choice. Under this service, you can transfer your mobile number into any other network without changing the mobile number. In the telecom market, every person is using any network operator services like Airtel, Bsnl, Jio, and Vodafone.
- Idea Credit Loan Code & Loan Number
- Idea Account Balance Check Number & USSD Codes
- Idea SIM 3G/4G Internet Data Balance Check & USSD Codes
- All Idea USSD Codes (Offer+3G/Balance+Loan+Own Number)
In the case of the IDEA network, if you are unhappy with network coverage or any of services then you transfer your IDEA number into any other network like Airtel, Bsnl, Jio, Vodafone, or other available networks in India. But before porting out your number must be eligible to the following eligibility criteria for porting service.
Document required while Porting your SIM.
- A passport size photo.
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof.
- Porting Code.
How to Port IDEA Mobile Number into Another Network
Before porting out your mobile number, you need to request a unique porting number from your current network operator. Send an SMS from your number to request a porting code, type “PORT <space> Mobile number” and send it to 1900 from your existing network number when you will send SMS, A UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your IDEA number from your telecom network.
This is important code that is used at the time of porting your IDEA mobile number into another network. Just follow the below steps to port your mobile number.
- Step 1) Visit the nearest operator store or retailer shop in which you want to port out.
- Step 2) Now ask the store or shop executive that you want to Port from the current network to their network.
- Step 3) Executive will fill the Porting Form and complete other required formalities like submission of requisite documents and porting fee.
- Step 4) Store operator will give you a new sim card and you will receive a confirmation message of your porting request.
- Step 5) This process will take 4-5 days time, Porting within a Licensed Service Area (LSA) (e.g. porting within Gujarat LSA) takes 3 working days. The porting from one LSA to another LSA (e.g. Delhi to Mumbai) takes 5 working days. Also, in the case of porting of Corporate number, Porting time is 5 working days. [there are 22 geographical regions in the country designated as LSA] Porting time in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, and North East licensed service areas, shall be up to 15 working days.
- Step 6) Your previous network sim will automatically stop working, Insert the new SIM in your phone.
- Step 7) Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for Post verification to active on the network of your new service provider.
Note – A subscriber may cancel the porting request within 24 hours of submitting the porting request by sending SMS ‘CANCEL <Space> Ten digit mobile number whose porting request is sought to be canceled’ to 1900. Also, after withdrawal, the customer shall not be entitled to any refund of the porting charges paid, if any.
- Port Idea Mobile number into Jio
- Port Idea Mobile number into Airtel
- Port Idea Mobile number into BSNL
- Port Idea Mobile number into Vodafone