How to Port Vodafone Mobile Number into any other Network
Mobile Number Portability (MNP) is a service which is offered by every mobile network operator. Under this service, you can transfer your mobile number into any other network without changing the mobile number. Every person is connected to different network mobile operator based on their services. But in the telecom market, every company is trying to engage new users by providing better services. So many people want to leave their older network, because of the poor quality of services and network coverage.
- Vodafone Balance check ussd codes
- Vodafone Net Data Balance Check Code
- Activate/Deactivate/Set Hellotune on Vodafone
With the help of MNP service, we can transfer Vodafone mobile number into any other network like Airtel, Jio, Bsnl and another available network in India. But before porting your mobile number to another operator, make sure that you are using that number from minimum of 90 days to port your sim into another network.
Document required while Porting your SIM.
- A passport size photo.
- Valid address proof or any Govt issued ID proof.
- Porting Code.
- For corporate connection, a NOC to port, duly signed and stamped by an authorised signatory of the company is required on the letterhead of the company
How to Port Vodafone Mobile Number into Airtel-Bsnl-Idea-Jio-Telenor
Before porting your mobile number, you need to request from your mobile operator to port your Vodafone mobile number. Just send an SMS “PORT <space> Mobile number” and send on 1900 to request for porting from your existing network. When you will send SMS, A UPC (Unique Porting Code) will receive on your Vodafone mobile from your telecom network.
This is an important code which is used at the time, when you will fill the form to apply for porting your Vodafone mobile number to another network. You can follow the below steps to successfully port your mobile number.
- Visit the nearest network operator store (Airtel-Idea-Bsnl-Telenor-Jio-any other) in which you want to port your sim.
- Now ask customer support executive after reaching on the store that you want to port your Vodafone sim into their network.
- Support executive will complete all the formalities and ask you for the document and photo.
- Now pay the amount for porting service and they give you a new sim card.
- It will take 4 to 7 days to port your sim into the new network.
- Your previous network sim automatically Stop, now insert the new sim.
- Dial 59059 upon seeing signal bars in your handset for tele-verification.
- How to Port Idea Mobile Number to any Other Network
- How to Port Aircel Mobile Number into any Other Network
- How to Port Jio Mobile Number into any Other Network
- How to Port Telenor Mobile Number into any Other Network
- How to Port BSNL Mobile Number into any Other Network
- How to Port Airtel Mobile Number into any Other Network
- Port Reliance Mobile Number into any Other Network