In case your smartphone is lost or theft by somebody or it might be due to some reasons, the mobile sim is not working. The first thing that needs to do in case of loss, the holder needs to block the sim by calling on the customer support number from another number for safety reasons. The customer support executive will ask you for detail to verify that number belongs to you to register your complaint.
If you don’t have any way to reach out to customer support then you can file a complaint at the nearest police station for safety, because if any unusual activity happens from your number then you will not be liable for it.
Procedure to Get a Duplicate SIM Card
- Step 1) Reissuing a duplicate sim requires some documental formalities, for that you need to visit the operator store.
- Step 2) Ask the executive that your sim was lost and you want to reissue the new one with the same number.
- Step 3) Executive will guide you through the required formalities. (Note – If you have filled FIR complaint then don’t forget to carry out an FIR copy also along with Address, Id proof, and a passport size photo)
- Step 4) Complete all the documental work and pay the amount for the reissuing duplicate sim card.
- Step 5) It will take few hours in the activation process of the new sim card.
- Step 6) Your lost sim balance and other activated services will automatically be shifted to your same number.
- Get All Mobile Network SIM PUK Code
- Share your Airtel 3G/4G Internet Data
- All Network USSD Codes (Airtel-Idea-BSNL-Jio-Vodafone)
- All SIM Own Number Check Code (Airtel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone)
- All SIM Credit Loan Number & USSD Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Jio-Vodafone)