IMEI is known for its full name (International Mobile Station Equipment Identity). It is a very important number of mobile for those cases when your mobile is lost or stolen by anybody. This number helps the Government Department to track your mobile current status. It’s a unique number for every smartphone and it can’t be the same for two mobiles.
- How to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage
- Share your 3G/4G internet data with your family & friends
Also sometimes when you are purchasing a new phone from the online shopping website in the exchange offer. It asks to enter the mobile model details and IMEI number to calculate the value and for verification. Any reason can be, if you want to know your mobile IMEI number then you can follow the below methods to find your mobile IMEI number.
- IMEI number Check by USSD Codes.
- IMEI number Check by Mobile setting option.
- IMEI number Check on the Bill or Mobile Box.
Note – But some people search on the web after losing the phone “how to find IMEI number of the lost phone” and “how to find IMEI number without a phone”. I want to tell them, It is very difficult to find IMEI in case if you don’t have a smartphone.
1. How to Check IMEI Number with USSD Code
A very common and simple method that is used to check the system information is ussd code. It is very easy and helps to find almost every phone IMEI number. Just dial *#06# on your mobile dial pad, IMEI number will display on your mobile screen.
2. How to Check IMEI Number from mobile Settings
In order to check your mobile IMEI information manually on Android mobile phones. Just open your mobile settings and visit about the menu for all this information either you can follow the below steps to find it.
- Step 1) Open your Android mobile Settings option.
- Step 2) Now scroll down your setting option and tap on about option.
- Step 3) When you will enter on about option, it will display a Status option.
- Step 4) Now you can check your mobile IMEI number in the IMEI information option.
3. IMEI number check on Bill or Mobile Box
When you bought a new mobile from the retailer shop, the retailer provides you the mobile box and bill with the new product. you can check your mobile number on the box.
- All SIM Credit (Loan Number) USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)
- All Network USSD Codes (Airtel-Aircel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone and Other)