Bsnl loan service helps a user to take the talktime loan if your main account balance is running low. This service is very helpful when a user in an emergency and he has no way to recharge his account balance. With the help of this service, you can take a minimum of Rs.10 talktime loan amount to make a call. This service is only for prepaid customers who are using Bsnl service from the last 90 days.
Users can Dial the given ussd code to take a talktime loan in Bsnl. For more information, you can check out our Bsnl ussd codes list.
- All SIM Mobile Number Check Code (Airtel-Idea-BSNL-Vodafone)
- All SIM Credit Loan Number & USSD Codes (Airtel-BSNL-Idea-Vodafone)
How to Take BSNL Credit Loan with USSD Code
Bsnl offers ussd based service to take Bsnl credit loan. Just dial *518# and press the calling button to process your Bsnl loan request. The loan amount is refundable, it means when you will recharge your Bsnl number next time the loan amount will be deducted from your account with the service charge.
Note:- In case, you have taken a talktime loan already, you will have to clear the previous loan amount to take talktime loan second time. If you get the loan amount Rs.10 once when you will pay the loan amount next time. It will automatically deduct Rs.12 for the service charge from your main Bsnl account balance.
Does Bsnl Offers Data Loan Service
If you are a Bsnl prepaid user and looking for data loan code. We want to inform, there is no data loan service available in Bsnl services.
- Bsnl Balance Check Number & USSD Codes
- Bsnl Balance Transfer Number & USSD Codes
- How to Activate/Deactivate BSNL DND Service
- BSNL 4G Internet Data Balance Check USSD Codes
- Port BSNL Mobile Number into any Other Network
- How to Check Airtel Broadband Internet Data Usage