GPRS stands for General packet radio service, or GPRS, which is a wireless data service that enables you to send information between a mobile phone network. It is used for 2G/3G and 4G mobile phones for multimedia messaging, Internet access, and various applications. In the case of Jio, if you are facing any kind of issue while accessing the internet using your Jio SIM.
Jio GPRS settings help you to troubleshoot the internet related issues and configure your android mobile settings with the network operator to use internet data and MMS services. In most cases, the Jio network operator automatically detects these settings in your phone but even after all if you are facing any trouble then you can request a customer support executive for the Jio GPRS setting, or either you can manually configure these settings by visiting the network settings in mobile.
How to Request Jio Customer Support Executive for GPRS Setting
Mainly there are two ways, the first one is by calling on the customer support executive or the second one is a live chat with the customer support executive, customer can access Jio chat by downloading the Jio app on mobile.
If you are no longer wish to do all, then you can manually configure APN settings in your mobile just by following the given steps.
How to Configure Jio 4G APN Internet settings
- Open mobile settings and find the mobile network menu.
- Now go to Access Point Names (APN) menu and create a new APN.
- Below is the Jio network APN setting.
1. Visit the settings menu of your device
2. Click on Settings > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
3. Go to the Add option, here it will display the APN setting field.
4. Enter in the ‘Name field – Jio 4G’ and ‘APN field – ‘JioNet’ & tap ‘OK’. Your APN has now been configured for mobile data access.
Apple devices self-detect the APN and configure internet access on your mobile automatically.
Save these settings and restart your mobile. If still, you are facing any trouble then you can use MyJio App to chat with the Jio customer care executive for any type of internet troubleshooting issue.